* Home * News and Updates * Lab Tours * Food Tours * Workshops * Saturday Night Banquet * Program * Travel and Hotel Information * Carpooling and Room-sharing * Volunteer * BlogMedia Coverage * Promo materials * NC blogs * Sponsors *
Our sponsors, donors and supporters are helping us to make ScienceOnline2010 the biggest and best of our annual science blogging conferences yet.
Brought to you by:
Please help us thank our generous sponsors and supporters by visiting their sites, learning about their missions and activities, and writing about them on your blogs.
- Presenter: BlogTogether
- Institutional Partner: Contemporary Science Center
- Host: Sigma Xi
- Major Sponsors: Burroughs Wellcome Fund, Research Triangle Park and Invitrogen
- Sponsors: RTI International, Science Magazine/AAAS, National Evolutionary Synthesis Center, APCO Worldwide, North Carolina Biotechnology Center, CrossRef, Science in the Triangle, Science Communicators of North Carolina, Google Sidewiki, Campbell-Kibler Associates, North Carolina Sea Grant and others to come.
Become a sponsor
Cash grants to our institutional nonprofit partner help us provide travel stipends to our many session discussion leaders, food and beverages, wifi service and other items that help make our conference so hospitable and user friendly. We also accept in-kind donations and other means of support.
- Our major sponsors give $5000 or more. These gifts are crucial support of our conference, without which we couldn’t grow the event each year, welcome larger numbers of participants, and find ways to broaden the reach of the conversations about promoting public engagement in science.
- Our sponsors give $1000 to $5000. These gifts can be pegged to specific parts of the conference program; such naming rights give exposure during key moments of the event.
- Our donors provide educational materials or scientific resources for the “grab bag of science swag” (each of our 250 attendees gets this bag, and we encourage attendees to take these resources back to their schools, communities and libraries to share with others as a way to promote public understanding of science).
Become a sponsor
Please contact Anton Zuiker, zuiker AT gmail DOT com, to discuss becoming a ScienceOnline2010 sponsor or donor.